Comfort, convenience, safety, and precision with advanced dental technologies
Harmony Smile Dental is dedicated to a comfortable and pleasant patient experience and quality of dental care. Our caring, professional team is aided in this mission with state-of-the-art dental technology to support accurate diagnosis, and optimal treatment outcomes at our office in Sunnyvale, California.
- Intraoral camera A small, wand-like device used to capture real time teeth and gum images that to be shared with patients, to aid them in understanding the scope of the problem and the treatment needed.
- Digital X-rays – An alternative to traditional film-based x-rays that uses special sensors to quickly capture clear images of the mouth while using dramatically less radiation than conventional radiography processes.
- DIAGNOdent – a laser detector highlights areas on the teeth where cavities are forming, even before they become physically detectable to our dental team. That ensures early diagnosis and conservative treatment to reduce the risks of larger cavities.
- iTero® scanner – cutting edge digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums.
- Cone Beam CT – a special type of equipment used when regular dental or facial x-rays are not sufficient. Your doctor may use this technology to produce three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, soft tissues, jaw bone in a single scan.
Experience Harmony Smile Dental’s balance of timeless care and state-of-the-art dentistry for yourself. Schedule an appointment at our office in Sunnyvale. Call us today at (408) 738-1000.